LIPSTICK DIARIES #58 | VIVO Sweetie Pink + makeup I wore to my baby shower!





HEY DOLLS!
This is the makeup look I wore to my baby shower-
I felt like wearing something doll-like
and more safe than what I would normally opt for and event.
I used VIVO's matte lipstick in sweetie pink - 
it's become one of my ultimate favourite shades!
Check out the photos below!





FACE

Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner Primer
NYX HD foundation in natural
Essence soft touch mousse makeup
NYC bronzer in sunny
VIVO baked blush in rose
NYX mosaic blush in higlight*

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
VIVO eyehadow palette dreamy
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever 01
Wjcon eyeliner in flamingo
Lashes #906
Duo lash adhesive in waterproof mascara eyeliners
Avon supershock mascara

EYEBROWS

VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS

VIVO matte lipstick in sweetie pink

*products sent for pr purposes


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got this product for free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion . 

Comments

  1. awesome look doll!
    kisses
    Mary
    Review and Giveaway! Soap Elixir, natural, hand made products part 2!
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/2013/11/review-and-giveaway-soap-elixir-natural.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts