ESSENCE TE Cherry Blossom Girl Review w/ Swatches!


HEY DOLLS!
I have had this blush for quite a while,
and I've been meaning to review it,
but I kind of postponed it because I have so many things to review. 







ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's a duo blush type of thing. To be honest I wish there was mor eof the brighter shade than the lighter shade. The lighter shade blends quite nice as a highlighter, but it's a tad too pigmented for a typical highlight. I like to mix the two shades together, or even use the darker shade on its own. Both shades have a slight sheen to them. It lasts all day on my dry to normal skin, and applies like a dream.


 

 

BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like this blush, I don't reach for it everyday - and I wouldn't say it's a favourite of mine, but it's nice to have and applies beautifully.

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts