ELF Jumbo Eye Shadow Stick in Like A Boss | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
Not so long ago, 
ELF launched a couple of new products 
and these jumbo eye pencils are one of them. I
 remember I saw divamakeupqueen swatching 
them and fell in love with like a boss. So I got it.

 

 

 

 

 ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This shade is a beautiful navy blue shade, that is shimmerless.
 The formula is super creamy and the jumbo stick is a twist up
 so you don't have sharpening issues. 
However - the formula doesn't set and has problem setting even with eyeshadow on top. 
It creases and fades away.

 I used it as a base in this look:

 

BOTTOM LINE

It's a great product at first glance, but it has problems with setting and creasing. I don't recommend it. 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. Thanks for this review i was on the fence about these as i was scared they would crease like the MUA ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do these pencils crease always :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts