ELF Essentials Eyeliner in Copper | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
Even though I am not the biggest fan of ELF's essentials line
(I much prefer their studio line)
every now and then I like to try out products from this line because 
the prices are dirt cheap and sometimes the products turn out to be great.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

So this is a glitter eyeliner. The glitter is not fine, but not gritty on the eyes either. 
The formula is a tad watery, 
but sticky enough to make the glitter stay. 
The shade is a beautiful copper- gold colour. 
The wand is quite easy to use and picks up just the right amount of product.




BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like this glitter eyeliner
and I do recommend it !

- Dyna

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.


Comments

Popular Posts