ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
Way back in the day -- ok, not that long ago -- but almost a year ago,
I tried a concealer which was relatively new back then. It's the maximum coverage concealer from their studio line. And here's my belated review. 






ABOUT THE PRODUCT

First of all, 
if you're looking for a concealer that sets on its own, this is not it.
If you're looking for full coverage,
 this is not it. 
This is more of a medium coverage concealer, 
and it's not that buildable.  
I have this in shade porcelain, 
the lightest shade and it has a yellow undertone to it and it does brighten. 
The packaging is really nice, I love squeezy tubes and this did not live up to my high hopes.


BOTTOM LINE

I'm personally not a fan, it's too sheer for my dark under eye circles, and I don't like setting my concealer, I expect it to set on its own. But if you don't mind having a medium coverage concealer that you'd need to set - this could be what you're looking for.



That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for this review doll, I'm looking for a full coverage concealer so I'll pass
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the Har Candy Glamoflauge for super high coverage or the LA girl concealers for lighter more natural coverage, but still buildable coverage. But yes - this is not that good X

      Delete
  2. I don't like elf concealers. They are too sheer to cover up anything.
    ✿Amna's Blog✿

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts