NIVEA Daily Essentials Fragrance-free Facial Cleansing Wipes | Review!



 HEY DOLLS!
I often just buy baby wipes to remove my face makeup but every now and then I decide to get me some proper wipes to see if they work better.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

They remove makeup quite effectively - except for waterproof mascaras and liners.
They are quite big as wipes, but they are too dry in my opinion.
My baby wipes do a fine better job at a cheaper price.
They don't have a fragrance to them,
and the quality of the fabric is good.
The formula isn't all that great though.

BOTTOM LINE

Ok-product. But I'm sticking to my baby wipes, cheaper and more effective at removing makeup.   

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts