Turns out.. Urban Decay NAKED 3 exists ! IT'S REAL!



HEY DOLLS ! 

A couple of days ago  I heard rumors that Urban Decay launched a 3rd NAKED palette. 
Whilst everyone was skeptical, and so was I - 
I think it's a smart move from Urban Decay.
I think the Naked palette is probably still the highest raved about nude palette 
(even though I don't plan to purchase any of them, honestly I rather try the LORAC pro palette).

But a fellow blogger just shared a couple of photos that reveal Naked 3 truly does exist! 

Check out her post HERE!

naked3 (1 sur 18)
Image Credit: http://www.natacha-birds.fr/leblog/naked3-urban-decay/


Will you be trying NAKED 3?, 

- Dyna
xx


Comments

  1. In the comment section, most people are saying that it's fake :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get why people would go into so much effort to produce something which is fake and then sold at Sephora in France. If it were fake, there are people who would get sued and they would immediately stop selling the palette. Then again, I could be wrong of course.

      Delete
  2. Urban Decay Cosmetics says:
    "Naked3?! You must know something we don't..."

    http://polishjinx.blogspot.com/2013/11/urban-decay-naked-3-palette-fact-or.html

    Sadly, I think it's fake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts