ESSENCE TE Soul Sista in 05 Mojito Green | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
I don't particularly love reviewing nail polishes,
 especially because I don't really care about my nails anymore. 
I'm biting them as I'm typing this review. I'm that bad.





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This nail polish is just beautiful. I mean - just look at the photos!
 It's a beautiful teal shade with very faint golden shimmer
It does need a good 2-3 coats, but it's so worth it. I mean look at the colour!
It lasts a good 3-5 days with minimal chipping, 
and I just adore this one.


BOTTOM LINE

What a shame it's limited edition - it's just beautiful! 
I highly recommend it - I hope they relaunch it or whatever- it's such a must have!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts