Check out what ESSENCE has in store for you- NEW PRODUCTS now available at the stands!



HEY DOLLS!

Yesterday I visited the Essence back to back stand at OVS in PAVI
AND boy was I in for a treat. 
I was expecting to get some backups of mascaras and liners, 
but there were sooo many new products!
And I'll show you what there was in a second!

 
Photocredit: Essence cosmetics Malta



PERFUMES

First off there were new perfumes. I don't know if the rest are discontinued
 and I was quite in a hurry so I couldn't take a whiff.
I hope my Essence walk in the summer rain perfume isn't discontinued, I love that one!
I'll definitely take a whiff next time though :)


GEL NAILS AT HOME RANGE

This is a new product range which is amazing from Essence, honestly, 
to launch something of this nature. I spotted a hand and nail cream, nail base, uv lamp, primer and a bunch of gel polishes.


 

 

EVEN MORE NAIL STUFF

I spotted a bunch of new polishes,  fast cuticle remover,
nail hardeners with whitening effects, a bunch of nail hardeners
and base coats. 


LIP BALMS

These were launched over a year ago - and I actually have three of these but I never saw them in the stands, so I assume that they are now a permanent addition to the Essence collection. 


 
 

NAIL POLISH + MAGNETISED

You know - because the trend is to magnetise your nail polish so 
Essence had to launch a couple of these too!

NAIL EFFECTS NAIL ART

You know - for those nail enthusiasts who don't bite their nails like I do. 


EXPRESS DRY NAIL ART SPRAY

I already have the Essence nail art drops, which I love.
And I was honestly tempted to get this - 
but given I'm at the end of my pregnancy 
and I can't have any nail polish on during labour, 
I'm avoiding the whole nail polish ordeal. 
Plus, I'm biting my nails. yes -  AGAIN.

NAIL ART BRUSHES

They also have a couple of nail art brushes available now. 
Again, not much use for my overly bitten nails.



EYE SORBETS

Honestly - wasn't that lured by these, they're mousse shadows, 
that lack pigmentation but have a lot of shimmer / glitter to it. 
It's nice for layering. 
And I might end up picking a shade eventually just to have something to layer with.
I only swatched a light shade though, so the darker shades might be more pigmented.


2 IN ONE EYE PENCILS

& STAY NO MATTER WHAT LONG LASTING EYE PENCIL AND SHADOW

I saw the duo eye pencils and I was quite lured by them but there weren't any testers so I couldn't test out the pigmentation.
The eye pencil and shadows - I'm hoping are somewhat the same quality of the Catrice LE eyeshadow jumbo eye pencils.
I LOVE those!
Didn't quite find a shade that caught my eye, but then again,
as I said I was in quite a hurry so I couldn't really zoom into them.


COLOUR ARTS RANGE

Sponges, eye base (which I will definitely eventually try out), nail base,
and wait for it - A LIP BASE (which I have to try out, of course)!


PIGMENTS!!

Gosh these pigments are soooo luring. I only picked up one,
because- again - I was in too much hurry to swatch the lot.
But I'm so excited to try more of these!


 

YES!

EVEN MORE NAIL ART STUFF!!

Paper prints, nail stickers, wait for it! A NAIL STAMP!


LASHES

They even have a glue - which I HAD to pick up!


EYELINER STICKERS

I'm not keen on eyeliner stickers, but I guess they could be fun to use for artistic makeup.

BRUSHES

Even more brushes added to the collection!
Check out that Kabuki...!


SPONGES AND MAKEUP BAG

The sponges look quite nice but I don't use them
and I'm not much of a makeup bag person either, but they look cute.


PURE SKIN RANGE

Oily skin-type people - you must check this range out.
they have anything from powders, to concealers,  to tinted moisturisers to blushes..

EXCITING STUFF!

Those cream blushers are amazeballs - I got the coral one,
but I'll eventually get the pink one too for sure!!
16 hour concealer - this is supposed to be an amazeballs concealer  -
 I had heard reviews of it ages ago - so of course, I got one !
There's also a bronzer thing with colour strips or whatever you'd call them - they look quite nice too.



LIPSTICKS

Oh man!! Ever since I saw these I was soo lured by these, they come in such a variety of shades,
I got a nude called natural beauty and am super excited to try it out on my lips!


LIP GLOSSES

Not that I'm a huge fan of glosses - but they launched a couple new ones, if I'm not mistaken.
They might have launched just new shades but I'm not sure if I've seen these before.



NAIL POLISHES

Of course I had to take a photo of their amazing polishes!


LONGLASTING EYE PENCILS

My favourite liners - I love the chocolate brown, black and silver shade, but
as you can see they also come in a variety of other shades too


3D EYESHADOW

These look too shimmery for my liking, I prefer more matte shades, but they look pretty nice.


MONO EYESHADOWS

A fully stocked up stand with mono shadows #eeeeek!


SOFT TOUCH MOUSSE MAKEUP

One of my favourite concealers to use on my super dark under eye circles -
sure it's not the most natural concealer but does wonders to under eye circles -
I'm pretty sure I've never seen that dark shade before,
I wonder how it would work as a moussey bronzer.

MATCH AND COVER CONCEALER DUO

I had to get one of these -
they look amazing and I swatched them and I just HAD to get one.


NOW I dare you to go there and not pick anything up.
I DARE YOU!
I ended up caving, and got some products even though I can't really put them to use as of yet.
I'll show you what I got in a haul video as soon as I'm able to film again with swatches and everything.

I hope you found this helpful and if you like what you see don't forget to share !
-Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion  


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo! You've just publicised my personal, private stash :( Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing, I hope all of that nail stuff comes to the UK! We have just started to get some Essence products so fingers crossed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they eventually will - I have been waiting for the 16hr concealer since forever!

      Delete
  4. I'm tempted to try the gel nails at home, but seriously not sure about it. I'd probably end up buying the whole box set.
    THE NAIL MAGNETICS!! I've never seen those before, oh wow! WANT.
    I'm also tempted by the Express Dry Nail Art Spray.
    THEN, those pigments! I HAVE BEEN WANTING THOSE PIGMENTS FOR AGES!! BEAUTIFUL! And is that a stamping kit I see?! OH MY GOD, GOING CRAZY HERE!!
    We only have about 3-4 of the matte lipsticks here, so I need to go there and go a little crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till you see the stand you're going to flip out!

      Delete
  5. the new lipsticks are amazing! Got the berry shade already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts