2011 favourites #1 !! - bronzers !!

HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011, 
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)

This first one is for bronzers. 

My two favourite bronzers have definitely been:

NYC bronzer in sunny [for summer]
and 
ELF studio cool bronzer [for winter]




wearing NYC bronzer


I have REALLY hit pan on the NYC bronzer in sunny this summer, 
it's a great all over bronzer adding a nice golden tan to your skin :))
 You can check out my full review HERE









wearing ELF studio cool bronzer

As for the ELF studio cool bronzer, 
I don't know why but in winter it seems like I need a darker contour, 
which to be honest,
doesn't seem to make sense, 
since in summer I'm usually slightly darker than I am in winter. 
Anyway. 
I used to mix the four shades together, 
but I recently discovered that the lighter brown shade is a fab contour, 
and the rose pink part can be a really gorgeous subtle blush. 

You can check out my full review HERE


You can also check out how I typically apply my bronzer in this video right here:



That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What was your favourite bronzer throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I think you dont need bronzers anymore. Your face is already slim. Would like to see more of your lippy hauls. Hope next year I could see more of your innocent FOD.

    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are favs of mine! I stocked up on Sunny long ago when it hit my local Dollar Tree & haven't regretted it once! The ELF bronzer quads are so gorgeous, I have all 3 and use all 3...which I really wasn't expecting! Happy holidays to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, Sunny and the ELF bronzers are some of my fans as well. I also really love Benefit's Hoola.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts