Essence stay natural concealer [review w/ swatches!!]

 HELLO GUYS!!
I have another Essence review today :D

It's all about the:
ESSENCE stay natural concealer in soft nude 03. 

This is not one of my favourite products though
but I'm always on the hunt for a good concealer so I don't mind trying :)
Anyway.. 
onto the review:




PACKAGING
Twist up packaging 
and brush tip. 
The amount of product that you get is NOT overwhelming, 
but the price is so cheap I wouldn't complain about that. 
I'm not sure about the price, because I kind of forgot how much it costs but I think 
it's around the €1-€3 range.
so you'd have to repurchase and repurchase if you like this.






 TEXTURE 
The texture is smoothe and
pretty impressive for a cheap product, pigmentation isn't though. 




SHADE
Soft nude is around 1 or 2 shades lighter.
It has a slight pink undertone .. 
which I personally don't like it concealers. 





 LASTING POWER 
when powdered, this fades quite quickly.
if not powdered, 
this will fade away real quick
It would settle in fine lines. and eventually fade away. 
So I personally consider powdering as a must for maximum lasting power.



COVERAGE 
This is a rather sheer product. 
I would say it has light coverage, 
but it's not enough for my dark under eye circles.
If your under eye circles aren't that dark,
this might work for you.





CREASING  
Yes, it creases and settles in fine lines on the under eye area.
But what do you really expect? .. 
I never read a single review with someone saying an under eye concealer doesn't crease. 
But correct me if I'm wrong. 




http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/321632_243944332321506_178207352228538_589658_1792264433_n.jpg
wearing Essence soft touch mousse make up in soft nude 03 with ELF's mineral foundation spf 15






BOTTOM LINE
I don't like this product, 
I don't mind that  tried it, 
but I'm definitely looking foward to picking up
the 16 hour concealer I heard great things about that. :))


Thank you for reading 
and let me know if you've tried this :D
Thanks guys xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have this and I use it all the time. I set it with either the elf Mineral Booster or the elf mineral blemish kit and I don't have any problems :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's interesting Lara, clearly you're blessed with nice under eye circles then [and I mean that as a compliment haha] because this truly is sheer for my eevil under eye circles hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this concealer before and even though I adore Essence, this product just didn't work for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( such a shame :( .. have you tried the 16 hour one lara? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have this too in beige i think , i also think it's sheer, but i don't need that much coverage, and for it to stay longer, i use fit me powder :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts