Essence mono eyeshadows [review w/ swatches!!]

 HELLO GUYS!!
I hope you're all okay and having the time of your lives reading my blog :P

I have been trying out Essence products and these eyeshadows are seriously really nice.
I'll let you know all the details below:

Forest Gump, Blockbuster



PACKAGING
Pretty sleek, and surprisingly, 
not very cheap looking. 
I have not had any issues with the packaging, 
closes securely and is very sturdy. 
It has a nice design printed on the eyeshadow.  
and you get 2.5g of product which is A LOT.


Forest Gump




Blockbuster

TEXTURE
Really soft and buttery. 
Not quite powdery
Love the texture.

PIGMENTATION
Really impressed in terms of the two I have, 
but I'm not sure about the consistency of the rest of the shades, 
because I might have been lucky. 
But these two are VERY impressive. 

Forest Gump, Blockbuster


LASTING POWER
Last all day with a primer

Forest Gump, Blockbuster

SHADES
48 Forest Gump: A brightish deep green with gorgeous golden flecks.
22 Blockbuster: A matte creamy white eyesahdow

Forest Gump


FALLOUT
Barely any.

Blockbuster

BOTTOM LINE
I definitely like this A LOT. 
I use them all the time and 
I plan to get a ton more shades :D

Highly recommended

 That's it for this post :D
Thank you for reading

-Dyna
 xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. hi dyna! thanks for the review.....where can we buy essence products in Malta pls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks @ amz88.

    Essence cosmetics are available at Tone's Pharmacy Gzira where they have their biggest range [I haven't been there yet though], I buy mine from the Health Shop near University Canteen. I suggest you contact them on their fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Essence-Cosmetics-Malta/149069261832693?ref=ts they'll be able to tell you where you can get them xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts