Essence nail polish in 79 viva la green [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO gorgeous ones xD

I have a nail swatch today!!
I have been LOVING these essence nail polishes..
well I only have two ..
and they have an overwhelming range 
that makes me say "WEEEEE" when I'm choosing nail polishes. 
It's like nail polish heaven haha. 
It has 5 ml of product
which is typically half the amount of typical nail polishes 
like ELF, catrice, Barry M etc. 
But I love that because I almost never finish nailo polishes. 
This cost me like €1.50 .. which is sooo cheap but amazing. 

I actually prefer essence nail polishes over ELF's
Out of the two I currently have, I only apply 1 or a maximum of 2 swipes.. 
The shades are AMAZING.
The shades are so opaque. 
I cannot recommend this any further.. 

and I'm going to show you how this looks like.





So that's it,
till the next post, 
Take care :D 



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts