Essence silky touch blush in secret it-girl [review w/ swatches]

HELLO GUYS!!
I have been testing out these Essence products lately, as I have found out they are available in Malta some two months ago. 

I got this peachy blush because the shade looks gorgeous in the pan. 
Did it really fulfill my expectations though?






PACKAGING
Well event though the packaging's rather cheapish,
I quit elike it..
I have not had any problems with closing or opening it.
and it's quite sleek and portable too.




TEXTURE
Really smoothe.
non chalky
non powdery
I quite like it




FINISH
It is matte with slight golden shimmer.


 
SHADE
A peachy shade with a slight pink undertone and golden flecks.

 
LASTING POWER
This lasts 4-5 hours on me.
PIGMENTATION
It is rather sheer.but buildable too.
BOTTOM LINE
I really like this blush, it's perfect for daytime and I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Can be quite sheer,
so I only recommend this for pale to medium complexions.


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Awesome blog girl,
    a new follower from sunniewrites.blogspot.com, would love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts