TUTORIAL!! How to : get a flawless face [foundation, concealer and powder] !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a new video up !!
YAY I'm kind of getting a hang on this youtube ordeal. 
I still suck at editing, but it's not like a super long video.. 
it's like 6 minutes long.. so I'm not going to bore you to death ;) 
Promise hehhe. 

Just a little warning. 
I have no make up on haha. 
So I hope I don't scare you ;) 


So this is my tutorial on how I apply foundation, concealer and powder for flash photography and nights out. It never failed me and I'd love to share it with you guys :D



Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx

Here is the list of products I mentioned in case I was talking too much and got you mixed up:
ELF studio mineral infused primer
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 07 warm sand
Sigma F80 brush
Essence soft touch mousse make up in 04 matt ivory
ELF studio concealer brush
ELF mineral booster in corrective yellow and tinted
ELF studio face kabuki brush





FTC Disclaimer: I have purchased all products unless otherwise stated in the description. I am not being paid for this video.


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts