2011 favourites !! #11 - eyeshadows !!


HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011, 
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)
 
 Essence eyeshadows in forest gump, blockbuster: 
I love forest gump [no not Tom Hanks. - I meant the eyeshadow. Mind you, I DO love the film] when used in a green smokey eye.
I love blockbuster as a transition shade and highlighting.
 
 Essence eyeshadows in forest gump, blockbuster
 Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow palette in Greed
 I use the matte black all the time, and I'm fond of almost all shades except the lavender one.
 
  Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow palette in Greed
 
 NYX Caribbean Collection 5 colour palette in I dream of St Kitt:
Bottom Line - best travel make up palette. EVER :D

 
  NYX Caribbean Collection 5 colour palette in I dream of St Kitt
 NYX single eyeshadow in vanilla shimmer:
I love to use this all over the lid when going out 

 NYX single eyeshadow in highlight:
I LOVE this as a browbone highlight. 

 NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown:
I love this as a crease colour, 
as part of a brown smokey eye.. 
or as an eyebrow filler.


 NYX single eyeshadow in skin tight:
Best all over the lid nude with a strong peachy undertone and golden flecks. 
Pure awesomeness.
 Multi Effects eyeshadow in 152 beige. 
Pretty awesome all over the lid champagne colour.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Single eyeshadow in brulee
 Awesome blending shade, highlighting shade. I hit pan on this one :)
That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What was your favourite eyeshadow throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wet n wild shadow is #1. I use the matte peach and black almost daily! Yessss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE WNW and that paLette AMAZING :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts