FOTD + tutorial!! daytime green smokey eye with ELF captivating lipstick!!

 HELLO GUYS!
A while ago I filmed this youtube tutorial and I decided to post it as a FOTD on my blog :)
You can also check out the eye tutorial below :D 

So here are the photos:



 


 

And here's what I used:


FACE
Essence soft touch mousse make up in matt ivory 04
ELF mineral booster in yellow
ELF studio pressed powder in caramel, almond
NYX blush in cinnamon

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
ELF cream eyeshadow in pewter
Sleek Limited Edition Caribbean Collection eyeshadow palette in Curacao:
Green Inguana, Apres Midori, Martini, Espresso Martini
Vixoden Cosmetics eyeshadow in rubber ducky
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Maybelline Define a Line eyeliner in black
Bourjois Volume and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black


EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
ELF regular essential lipstick in captivating - pr purposes*

TOOLS

-Face brushes
ELF studio face kabuki brush -- setting powder
ELF studio powder brush -- bronzer
ELF studio complexion brush -- blush

- Eye brushes
ELF contouring eye brush [mineral eyeshadow set] -- applying cream eyeshadow
ELF studio eyeshadow c brush -- applying eyeshadow all over the lid
ELF regular blending brush -- applying eyeshadow in crease and blending
ELF regular eyeshadow brush -- brow highlight
ELF regular smudge brush -- applying shimmer to inner eye area
ELF regular crease brush -- applying inner corner highlight
ELF studio precision brush -- applying eyeshadow on cream eyeliner
ELF studio contour brush -- smoking out eyeliner

and here's the tutorial :






I hope you found this helpful :)
and make sure to hit the follow button,
it's for FREE :D
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts