ELF regular natural false eyelashes review!!

HELLO GUYS!!

Yes, ANOTHER ELF review woohoo. 
There's not much to be happy here though. 
and I'm not even going in detail with these ELF natural false lashes, 
because I truly dislike them. 







Why?
The band is horrible,
it's not flexible at all. 
It does not blend with your lashes, 
it's very hard to apply, 
it does not apply evenly.. 
it sticks upright in the most horrible manner




and it's a shame, 
because the actual lashes are gorgeous, 
and they are not crispy, 
or glossy.. 




but the band is essential to all false lashes. 
I'm glad that I only paid half the price for these. 
I'm not going to lie. 
I won't be reusing these. 
I will not repurchase
and I would not recommend. 
I mean.. 
with around the same money, I can get like 10 pairs off ebay.. 
and the ebay ones are quite nice, and I would definitely repurchase those.

 

Unfortunately, these were a miss for me. 
Let me know what you guys think below

Dyna 

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review Dyna :) do you happen to have the individual lashes from elf as I'm thinking about getting them

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks hun, I don't have the individual ones, I had the ardell ones but they're so time consuming..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dyna, I was wondering if you think elf have changed the lashes as they were a hit on your hot/meh/miss list a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No hunny they're the same lashes, but I only have tried them on without the glue, which was a BAD idea, clearly. I assumed, and we all know what happens when you do that lol. That reminds me, I got to edit the post now, thanks hunny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which ones would you recommend off of eBay!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't give you a particular link hun, because I buy from various sellers but they're mostly hong kong sellers. I have never been disappointed with the ebay quality so far. you can see a reviews on the lashes I really like here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com/search/label/falsies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite the fact that you dislike the ELF natural false eyelashes, they look amazing on you! In fact... yours are one of the best looking lashes I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I explained correctly it's not that they look horrible per se.. it's more that the band is not flexible.. and they look rather unnatural on the eyes too in person.. :/ but thanks for your comment hun.. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - first time poster! TOTALLY loving your eyeshadow color here!! What color is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's Blue lagoon in the Sleek Curacao Palette :D xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts