TUTORIAL!! How to get luscious nude lips !! [drugstore products] w/ video!!

 HELLO GUYS!!
I have a new video up!!





This is my tutorial on how I get my nude lip, I sometimes skip the gloss because I prefer a matte lip most of the time, but I went for the whole thing for the sake of the tutorial. Gloss makes nude lips more wearable. In this case, I could have skipped the gloss. I hope you enjoy this tutorial, let me know if you have any questions below :)





Follow my blog over here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com
Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx




Here is the list of products I mentioned in case I was talking too much and got you mixed up:

Wet n Wild Lipstick in Pink Suga 900B
NYX slim lip pencil in natural
NYX mega shine lipgloss in smokey look

Thank you for watching!! xxx



FTC Disclaimer: I have purchased all products unless otherwise stated in the description. I am not being paid for this video.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts