ELF NEW products reviews!! [with video!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I uploaded a video yesterday night with my entry for the Beauty Editor's Shoes competition..


 




 I decided to review :

ELF's studio make up lock and seal
ELF's studio cream liner in teal tease
ELF's mineral booster in yellow

Check that out below!!




This is the link to my entry guys!! Voting starts on January 2nd :)
http://www.thebeautyeditorsshoes.strutta.com/entry/231422

This is my contest entry for the Beady Editor's Shoes, sorry if it's too long but I had quite a lot to say on these three products :) I hope you like my video.. and if you do and have the time I'll apreciate it if you vote for my video .. Voting starts on 2nd January though.. so not yet.. not yet xD



Follow my blog over here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com
Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx


This is what I covered my face in :p
FACE
ELF mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 07 warm sand
Essence soft touch mousse make up in 04 matt ivory
ELF mineral booster in yellow and tinted
Sleek Limited edition blush in Pan Tao (Avoir la Peche Collection)
ELF cool bronzer
NYX single eyeshadow in white pearl (as highlight)
ELF studio mist and set

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in smoke
NYX Caribbean Collection 5 color palette in I dream of St Kitt
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Maybelline define a line eyeliner in black
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed - matte black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies False eyelashes

EYEBROWS
ELF studio cream liner in coffee

LIPS
ELF studio glossy gloss in ballet slippers

TOOLS
Coastal Scents 22 brush set
ELF mechanical eyelash curler



Here is the list of products I mentioned in case I was talking too much and got you mixed up:
1. ELF studio make up lock and seal
2. ELF studio cream liner in teal tease
3. ELF mineral booster in yellow

Thank you for watching!! xxx



FTC Disclaimer: I have purchased all products unless otherwise stated in the description. I am not being paid for this video.

Comments

Popular Posts