2011 favourites!! #5 - lipsticks !!

HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011, 
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)


First of all I have a video about this..
which I uploaded a short while ago,
and yes, I recently started making videos again
because some awesome followers inspired me too
so I would love it if you visit, subbed and checked me out on there too :D








Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Nude Delight: A sheer peachy brown nude.

Barry M lip paint in peach: A matte bright orangey peachy shade

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga: A semi-matte peachy nude with an orange undertone.


Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Just Peachy: A matte bright coral pink.






NYX round lipstick in femme: A bright cream  orangey red shade.

That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What were your favourite lipsticks throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Nude Delight and Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Just Peachy are loveliest shades among all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts