2011 favourites!! #7 - mascaras !!

HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011, 
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)


Mascaras are probably the most purchased make up product, 
yet we all find that it is so HARD to find a really good mascara.
Story of my life.. 
oh well.

A cute follower of my blog called me
"the picky one with mascaras" one day. 
Haha. 
I LOVE THAT.
Because I really am. 

I'm probably quite picky with my lip products, foundation, concealer, blush, 
well basically on everything. 
But Mascaras happen to be the one thing that are very hard to please me. 
Mascaras get quite low ranking on my blog reviews, 
because I'm such a pain to please. 

But. 
I'm quite simple..
I like- VOLUME. and yes, I love clumpy lashes and fake looking ones. 
[NOT the I can't open my eyes kind of false lashes look]
But just Volume. 
I like. CRAZY length
WATERPROOF formula
NO flaking
awesome CURL
LASTING POWER
and the BLACKEST BLACK possible.  
Simple, right?

Apparently, not. 
Because 
NO mascara has ever fit THOSE standards hehe. 
and probably never will..
but I'll always be on the hunt :D

Anyway. 
I have 3 mascaras I have been enjoying this year. 


Max Factor's Volume and Lift Mascara has blew my mind in terms of lift. 
I have never encountered a mascara that lifts my stick straight lashes like this one.






 

Bourjois's Volume and Rotating Mascara has really impressed me in terms of volume, it clumps up my lashes but making them look more voluminous.. so this is another one I have been enjoying.





L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara has been quite impressive in terms of length. I have to say, this mascara was  a BIG disappointment at first because it was too wet for my lashes, but as it dried out, it worked perfectly.



That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What was your favourite mascara throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. have you tried CoverGirl's Lash Blast Fusion? I am SUPER picky on mascara as well and it is really good, just hard to get used to the big wand..... i use E.L.F.'s Mascara Primer as a base and everyone likes I am wearing False eyelashes. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I have been dying to get it.. I'll get it off ebay definitely hun.. everyone keeps raving about it and I love big wands.. my avon supershock has a big wand and I love it. :D thank for dropping by and your suggestion I'll definitely get it hun x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts