2011 favourites!! #8 - eyebrow products!!

HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011, 
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)

First of all, I have a video tutorial on how I fill in my eyebrows using the following items,
so if you wish,
check that out below :)



ELF's eyebrow kit in light
I also have the shades ash and medium,
but this one suits me best
LOVE THIS product.
It may not work for everyone though,
since it's a combination of wax and powder and
if you have sparse lashes,
wax won't apply to your eyebrow area







ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara
This is seriously amazing. 
I use both sides for my brows,
It sets my brows and keeps them in place and set all day. 
I tend to use it over ELF's eyebrow kit 
and when I do this, 
my brows look less powdery. 



Wearing both products in this photo :)







That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What was your favourite eyebrow product throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts