2011 favourites!! #3 - false eyelashes !!

HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011, 
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)


I LOVE false lashes, I don't wear them every single day,..
and while I'm still looking for some awesome falsies for daytime..
I have found two awesome types of false lashes I have been enjoying.. :D


Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes in black are the most possible natural dramatic false lashes out there, if that makes any sense.. 
Anyway .. I'll let the photos do the talking .. :D



I was also pretty impressed with these Spice Spike Lashes I got from ebay..
They're dramatic and fun without screaming..
"I can't keep my eyes open"
:))






That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What were your favourite false lashes throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. The Demi Whispies are so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Demi Wispies, they look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lashes look unreal! Thanks for the suggestion!

    xoNS
    www.athoughtinthemindof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe they're dramatic hun.. I'm still looking for my perfect natural ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts