2011 favourites!! #6 - lipglosses !!

HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011, 
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)




First of all I have a video about this..
which I uploaded a short while ago,
and yes, I recently started making videos again
because some awesome followers inspired me too
so I would love it if you visit, subbed and checked me out on there too :D





Sleek Pout Polish Limited Edition Avoir la Peche Collection in Sugar May: A creamy peachy nude


NYX mega shine lipgloss in smokey look: A peachy nude with brown undertones and sparse silver shimmer.
 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef: A coral peachy orangey shade
 
 
ELF studio conditioning lip balm in mellow melon: A creamy corally pink

ELF studio conditioning lip balm in peaceful pink: A creamy medium neutral pink


ELF studio luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink: A neutral bright pink

That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What were your favourite lipglosses throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts