New Video Up!! How I apply blush, contour and highlight !! [drugstore products]

 HELLO GUYS!! 
I have a new video up!!

 




This is my tutorial on how I apply blush, bronzer and highlight on my face. Different face shapes require different techniques. Contouring and Highlighting gives dimensions to your face. Anything you'd like to bring foward -- highlight. Anything you'd like to give the illusion that it's smaller or hide -- contour. Different face shapes = different blush techniques. I hope this helps. If you'd like me to go in more detail, let me know guys :)




Follow my blog over here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com
Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx




Here is the list of products I mentioned in case I was talking too much and got you mixed up:
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
ELF studio powder brush
NYX blush in cinnamon
ELF studio complexion brush
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
ELF studio blush brush

Thank you for watching!! xxx



FTC Disclaimer: I have purchased all products unless otherwise stated in the description. I am not being paid for this video.

Comments

Popular Posts