2011 favourites!! #9 - make up tools!!

HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011, 
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)

ELF brushes
 ELF brushes have definitely been my favourite throughout 2011 and below I'll tell you exactly which one I really really loved.


 ELF studio concealer brush


 ELF studio small precision brush
ELF studio complexion brush

ELF studio contour brush

ELF studio blush brush

ELF studio face kabuki 

ELF regular blending brush

 ELF studio powder brush



 ELF regular eyeshadow brush

ELF studio eyeshadow c brush

 


ELF mechanical eyelash curler 
I have really really been loving ELF's mechanical eyelash curler. 
Brilliant product.


Duo eyelash glue in dark tone

 This is the best false lash glue I have tried so far..
it works amazingly and does the job brilliantly. 

That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What were your favourite tools throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts