2011 favourites!! #12 - lip liners!!

 HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011,
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)
NYX slim lip liner in natural 
This is a medium peachy brown lip liner.
You can go ahead and watch my video right below to see this product in action.. 
I only use this to outline the lips, I don't apply it all over, but I attached a photo with how it would look like if worn all over:

ELF mineral lip liner in peachy 
This is a gorgeous corally peachy orangey shade. 
I LOVE this lip liner, 
awesome texture.. 
this is the only lip liner of which I have a back up,
I use this all over the lip because the texture's so darn soft. 
And I attached a photo for you to see how it looks like when used in a particular look :)


 


That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What was your favourite lipliner throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love the new banner! <3 You look sizzling HOT!! Beautiful picks :) xx Wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks sarah :D :D :D and wishing you an AWESOME NEW YEAR too hunny :D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colour indeed...I love the next to natural look and it helps stay for a long time done this way.The colours should be very complimentary to the skin else they will not be able to enhance your look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts