2011 favourites!! #10 - foundation!!


HELLO GUYS!!
Instead of doing a single post showing you a list of products that I really enjoyed throughout 2011,
I have decided to do a number of posts showing you my favourite products and telling you a little something about them :)


First of all I have a video featuring this product right here:
my favourite and HG foundation is the NYX HD FOUNDATION!!
and I'll tell you briefly why..

NYX HD photogenic foundation in 04 sand beige, 07 warm sand


NYX HD photogenic foundation in 04 sand beige, 07 warm sand


I first got this foundation in shade 
# 07 warm sand 

but then I realised it was a shade or two too dark, 
and I got myself a lighter one to mix it with. 
and I got #04 sand beige. 

Warm sand has strong yellow undertones.
Sand Beige is more of a neutral with slight yellow undertones. 



You can check out swatches of ALL NYX HD foundation:



NYX HD photogenic foundation swatches in 04 sand beige, 07 warm sand

NYX HD photogenic foundation swatches in 04 sand beige, 07 warm sand



NYX HD photogenic foundation swatches in 04 sand beige, 07 warm sand

NYX HD photogenic foundation swatches in 04 sand beige, 07 warm sand



That's it for this post :) 
Thank you so much for reading 
and stay tuned for the next 2011 product favourite posts :)
Let me know below.. 
What was your favourite foundation throughout 2011?


- Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I like the video! Thanks for the tip about the nyx foundation :) What is your skintype? Mine is combinated, so I'm looking for foundations that will suit my skintype :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MonikaSkr xx

    thank you so much. I have a rather combination skin.. :) this is a water based product so it won't make you look oily hun and I don't feel it's dry on dry patches too :D This is my HG foundation .. I'm not even going to dare try other products I'm just so impressed I don't feel any other foundation would match up :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts