New Video Up!! TUTORIAL!! Easy flirty black smokey eye for small eyes !!

HELLO GUYS!!
I have a new video up!!
Check it out and I'd love it if you let me know what you think :D


This is my tutorial on how I apply my black smokey eye when I go out.
Black eyeshadow is probably the hardest to work with but it can look so good if applied properly and carefully :D


Follow my blog over here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com
Chat with me and get all the news first on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dynasrandomblog


Make my day and SUBSCRIBE for more videos guys, and a BIG thank you goes to all those who already have xx

This is the link to my video on how to put on false lashes :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Wk_ZCpAC4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL


Here is the list of products I mentioned in case I was talking too much and got you mixed up:

ELF studio mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in smoke
ELF contouring eye brush [comes with mineral eyeshadow set]
ELF studio eyeshadow "c" brush
Wet n Wild color Icon eyeshadow palette in Greed: all shades except lavender
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Pride: matte white
ELF regular blending brush
ELF regular eyeshadow brush
ELF regular crease brush
ELF mineral eyeshadow in elegant
Maybelline define a line eyeliner in black
ELF studio small precision brush
ELF studio contour brush
ELF mechanical eyelash curler
Max Factor Volume and Lifting Mascara in black
Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark
Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes


Thank you for watching!! xxx



FTC Disclaimer: I have purchased all products unless otherwise stated in the description. I am not being paid for this video.

Comments

  1. I love it! You make black smokey eyes to look sooo easy to put together, I'm def going to try this during the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! Really helpful as I find it really difficult to do smokey eyes. Your eyelids and eyes are huge! They are beautiful, I would love to have eyes like yours xx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww :D thanks ladies :D I hope you manage to do this on yourselves. @Abigail... my eyes are actually small hunny.. and super tiny.. but I make sure to highlight the high points so that they look bigger x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts