TOP 5 ELF face products!!




 Hello guys.. xD
I have so many things on my mind.. 
I literally can't wait till my exams are over.. 
and probably I'm going to spend the eve and night of my birthday 
awake sorting out school stuff. 
Oh the joys and the stupidness of school -.-
Nevermind.. 
I swore I'll make a blog post today.
So I'm going to xD

I thought I'd share my TOP 5 ELF face products from the mineral / studio / essential or regular line :D


ELF tinted moisturiser spf 15
I adoooore this little bundle of joys. They are sample size so you don't have to worry about wasting a ton of product if you happen to buy the wrong shade. They are moisturising, gives me a very sheer coverage and boosts my complexion.



ELF mineral booster in tinted
I love this for setting my face make up.. it is a very flash friendly product and is very smooth and gentle. It is mineral - and that's always a plus xD


ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
I adoreeee this highlighting powder. I have had this for quite a while. And I have all elf highlighting products basically and this is my ultimate favourite. 


ELF studio concealer pencil and brush
I looooove this on my blemishes. It's the best concealer for my blemishes. It comes with a sharpener and a brush. What's not to like?


ELF all over cover sticks
I use this for my under eye area and I love it... It's creamy, long lasting, covers well. And the apricot beige has a strong yellow undertone .. xD


So that's it for today.. 
I'm gonna go continue to drown in my papers .. xD
Whoop whoop xD


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. ELF should really start paying you for all the lovely reviews you give them! haha :) the tinted moisturiser is the best that I've ever bought, and I've used A LOT! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daisy.. Thank you so much hun :) I adore my tinted moisturiser.. but you should know that they changed a little in terms of shades, packaging and formulation .. as I have realised with my new one, I'll do a full blog post about that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ELF, some great picks and some I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep those products you mentioned in mind. :)

    stay pretty!

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee the all over cover sticks! So versatile, and I have a 4 just laying around :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get the tinted mineral booster at some point! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say WOW.... I love your blog!! I am so glad I found it :) (I was googling images of nyx orange creme blush & your blog popped up)

    I am now a follower (how could I not... your blog is AWESOME!)

    Hope you had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much you guys, you literally make my day with your lovely comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a great reviewer! Please be sure to make more! :)

    Also, I was hoping you could give me some tips on the blog post I just made. It, also, is ELF
    http://gottaloveelf.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-for-my-elf-haul_23.html?showComment=1358991416717&m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts