ELF favourite / must have products !!!





Hello guys :D

I think this is the most common question asked with regard to ELF..



These are my ELF must have products :)


1. ELF tinted moisturiser regular line
I finished two of these already. I love how sheer it is and how it manages to boost my complexion without looking like I slapped my foundation on. Love the formulation, Love the texture. Love it.

2. ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
This is a brilliant invention from ELF.. It's is the closest thing to high end eye primers. Some reviewers often say this is even better. But I personally cannot tell.


3. ELF studio cream liner
I love the cream liner. As you can see in my review of the waterproof eyeliner pen,
where I compared it to this product,  this ELF cream liner is smudge proof and waterproof.
It is NOT however, resistant to oil. But this product is brilliant.
I have it in black and just repurchased it in coffee




4. ELF regular line all over cover stick
I love these for my under eye area. Covers my dark circles really well while brightening.



5. ELF studio lip lock pencil
A great alternative to lipliners. And you can use this with all your lip products to prevent them from going beyond your lip. *got this free in a giveaway



6. ELF concealer pencil and brush
Love to use this little bundle of joy on my stupid pimples and any harsh redness. It covers a 100%.




7. ELF mineral booster in tinted
This is hands down the best setting powder from ELF. Beats the most raved about HD powder..
I love how well it photographs and it never fails on me.



8.  ELF studio make up mist and set
 I looove this. I have the Model in a bottle setting spray too but I reach out for this one much more. Even though the model in a bottle one makes my make up smudge proof and this one makes it resistant, I love how this feels on my skin and it does not have an old lady perfume scent to it.


9. ELF studio powder brush
 I love the studio powder brush. For foundation, for powder, for bronzer.. Love it!!..

10. ELF studio blush brush
I love this for applying blush on my small cheeks and applying highlight. This should be more raved about imo.


11. ELF studio contour brush
This is amazing. It acts as a pencil brush and a contour brush. It is dense and so soooftt.



12. ELF studio face kabuki brush
This thing is sooftt.. really soft.
Applies setting powder or compact pressed foundation like a dream and I cannot rave enough about this xD




13. ELF regular eyeshadow brush
I looove this brush. I use it to apply inner corner and browbone highlight. But it can also be used for smokey eyes and is really worth the money.


14. ELF regular blending brush
This is super soft for a brush with hair bristles. This blends eyeshadows like a dream and I fall in love with it more and more each day xD

15. ELF mechanical eyelash curler
This brilliantly curls my super straight naughty lashes and has a very nice grip to it. Very very professional.




16. ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara
I love this little bundle of joy, I use this to set my brows into place.



17. ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
I have so many ELF highlight products. This one will ONLY be repurchased. The rest. They can't touch this :P 


What are your ELF must haves?

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I just purchased the elf cream eyeliner earlier and I hope it will do wonders. :)

    i'm a new follower.:)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to order sooon ! :) i think we have the same faves ! :) well, not all, just most of them !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love the liner pen, essential lipsticks and studio pressed powder, but i agree with you on the rest! amazing brand :)

    http://kric295.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh :D I'm glad you like the same products too. xD

    and @xKriC95x I also have the studio pressed powder, I think it's a really good product too. But I had to narrow it down to one setting powder.. so I chose the mineral booster over it because it's more of a universal shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and with regards to the liner pen, mine dried out within a month.. so I cannot include it for that reason. and my essential lipstick broke so any sympathies for the product went south haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. My liner pen is still fine and ive had it for over a month now :S and for the lipstick, i suggest you freeze the lipstick for a couple of hours, burn the edge for a couple of seconds with a match and stick it onto the tube and it should be as good as new :)michellephan on yt posted a video about it recently!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this, it will be a good inspiration next time I'm purchasing! ;)
    I do also love the mineral lipsticks and the shimmering facial whip in spotlight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @xKriC95x : Thank you so much for sharing.. perhaps I'll do it when I have some free time, but the shade is not exactly to die for.. so I won't be doing it anytime soon xD

    My liner pen dried after a month or so.. which is quite disappointing actually. I held it upside down always.. and it is not blocked.. So quite unsure what went wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Blog...

    Wanna know what's the new make up trend??? Follow my make up blog:)

    Love and Kisses from Amsterdam,

    Shenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with most of your picks :) Elf rocks!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts