REVLON Colorstay 12 hr eyeshadow #16 steel impressions [review with swatches!!]

REVLON Colorstay  12 hr eyeshadow #16 steel impressions


Hello sweetie pies :D

First of all I want to give a shout out to ALL of my followers, old and new :) 
Supporting me means a lot to me :)
It's like a big squishable hug from each and every one of you, 
I love reading your comments and getting requests from you :) xx



Today I have a review on the Revlon Colorstay 12 hr eyeshadow in  #16 steel impressions
which I got on a swap with the lovely Carla from Mad Giraffe .

Sooo I have had this product for like a month or two [I think] and I have been using this A LOT-- almost every day :D


PACKAGING
Pretty sleek looking..
Refer to photos.


REVLON Colorstay  12 hr eyeshadow #16 steel impressions


TEXTURE
Very creamy,
not powdery
easily blendable


REVLON Colorstay  12 hr eyeshadow #16 steel impressions



PIGMENTATION
 Quite good.
Very impressed actually

LASTING POWER
Last all day
Fades a little with primer.
Needs a primer to work with.


SHADES
A cream shade: very pretty as a highlight. Satin finish
A light grey shade: Satin finish
A medium green shade: Satin finish
A charcoal black with silver shimmer: very pretty
Love the range of shades actually.

REVLON Colorstay  12 hr eyeshadow #16 steel impressions
REVLON Colorstay  12 hr eyeshadow #16 steel impressions




BOTTOM LINE
Love this. I almost use this everyday.

RECCOMMEND
Heck yeah!



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Glad you like this :) I'm looking to buy the one with the neutral shades called 'in the buff' now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love this quad...really want to buy it.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green in this palette looks really good but a bit disappointed with the swatch =( I'm working next to the Revlon shelf so I've been eyeing their stuff xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Isabelle.. the swatch was applied without a primer.. and quite sheer.. but it is quite pigmented.. I love it :D It is not the most pigmented eyeshadow palette.. but the swatches don't do it justice in my opinion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice swatches, I like those colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts