A much much easier way to apply your false lashes!!!!!!!

 


Hellooo guys..
no beating around the bush here..


I know how hard it is to apply falsies.. but this video by Vintage or Tacky explains how you can apply
it much much easier.. 

I have tried it 3 times...
it really is much easier to apply them like this.. 
I applied it on my mum, on me.. 
it's so easyyyy :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iuo1lTxbsk


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I am not affiliated with any youtube user.  Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Im definitely checking out that video, thank you for sharing ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh I will check it out too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. I always thought there was something wrong with me as I find it so hard to put on falsies! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts