FOTD!! using ONLY 8 products!!


Hello guys XD
I have done this look using very very limited make up.. 
showing that you don't have too slap too many products on your face to look good. 



Again, my facebook fan page is HERE if you'd like to "like" it.. 
I post links to my blog.. and other stuff and promotional codes I don't post over here, 
I also answer any questions directly and you can communicate with me a lot easier over there xx 


Enjoy my face on your screen for the following few seconds [just kidding - haha].







 




FACE:

ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige

ELF studio pressed powder in caramel

ELF studio blush in candid coral








 


EYES:

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer

ELF custom eyes in golden glow and moondust

L'Oreal volume million lashes mascara

L'Oreal voluminous mascara



LIPS:

ELF mineral lipstick in party pink.
 

That concludes my FOTD sweeties :) 
Toodles xD

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. You love elf!!! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look pretty in neutrals Dyna :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, you look gorgeous as always ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts