Max Factor Max Effect Gloss in #10 Orange Smack [review w/ swatches!!]

Hello loveliess!!


If you haven't done it already I have a facebook fan page up - so you can like that on the side bar for first scoops on my blog and other tips, promotional offers and discount codes off sites :D 


I have had this product for quite a while now.. 
and I have come to a conclusion..
It's just not my thing.
and I'll explain why..

When I have a gloss and never applied it to my lips.. 
I clearly just don't like it. 

I personally hate shimmer on my lips..
so.. an orange gloss with chunks of gold glitter wouldn't be something on my wishlist.

Nevertheless.. 
The actual lipgloss seems to be of high quality..
quite sheer.. but the gold glitter very visible.
Seems quite gritty texture wise.
and doesn't look moisturising.


Max Factor Max Effect Gloss in #10 Orange Smack


Oh and another thing.
 This is a squeezy tube.
I hate lipgloss in squeezy tubes. 

But that's just me. 

Bottom line: seems quite good, not the most perfect lipgloss texture ever, not my shade.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I like ur blog & Fb page a lot & the way u keep updating something new there.

    www.areejusman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you so much I really appreciate that xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts