MASCARA REVIEW: ELF studio line mineral infused mascara [with photos!!]

ELF studio line mineral infused mascara




Hellooooo =]


So, as you guys probably already know, 
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras. 

I'm a pain to please. 

I have not yet found my HG mascara. 
and I've been trying out quite a few mascaras ever since my mind flipped to Make Up Freak Mode. 

Ok.. so about the ELF studio line mineral infused mascara.


ELF studio line mineral infused mascara




PACKAGING

 Pretty sleek looking. 
Standard packaging.
Nothing to complain about here.



WAND

Flexible.
Quite small, 
I heard this compares to the Cover Girl Lash Blast or something. 
and I believe that quite huge. 
I like my wand big and huge. 
So this was a disappointment. 
Well, a little -
just because it was not what I expected. 
Rubber bristles. 
I love rubber bristles. So nothing to complaina bout here.
It narrows down at the tip. 

The stopper is pretty good so you don't get excess product. YAY.

TOP TO BOTTOM:
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara, 
ELF studio line mineral infused mascara, 
L'OREAL voluminous mascara




TOP TO BOTTOM:
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara, 
ELF studio line mineral infused mascara, 
L'OREAL voluminous mascara

SHADE OF BLACK

Not the blackest black or anything. 
I like my mascara ultra super duper black. 
This is more like a natural black. 


LENGTHENING
 No



VOLUMISING
No

OVERALL PERFORMANCE

Gives natural lashes a coat. 
Buildability does not change the end result 
Holds curl quite well.
Does not clump.



BEST USE FOR ME

With falsies, 
to blend natural lashes with falsies. 
It works really great at that since it does not clump at all.


RECOMMEND FOR WHO?
People with gorgeous lashes, and are looking for a very natural black mascara. 



BOTTOM LINE

A decent mascara. Didn't impress me though. 
I have straight lashes which are not long at all. Not too much volume either. 
Will not repurchase
Overall Rating: 2.5/5
[as I said - very picky with my mascaras.]


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I do love ELF, so what a shame! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering if this is any good, i have the studio lengthening and volumising mascara but find it gives only a natural look too. i like some real oomph to my mascara. how is the loreal million lashes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daisy, I still love elf, this hasn't been a waste of money.. just wasn't what I was looking for :)

    @ kristy79s: Oh then I won't get the lengthening and volumising one.. it probably won't do anything for me either. I have a full review on the l' oreal mascara here hun: http://xdynax.blogspot.com/search/label/l%27oreal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't opened this yet, but I'm afraid I'm gonna be disappointed, since my lashes are so far from gorgeous... booooo!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts