FOTD!! a greyish subtle affordable smokey eye :)

Hello guys :D :D 
I am literally overwhelmed by your constant support, compliments and feedback. 
I really love hearing from you.. and a simple comment literally makes my day. 
Thank you so much, literally :) xx

Today I have a FOTD.. wohooo xD
If you look closely.. you can see me wearing my jammies ..
Because that's how I roll :P haha.. 
Because I always put my make up on first.. 
[that is, after I brush my teeth and apply antipersperant - I'm a freak about not sweating and stuff. Yup.]


  

  

 




 


FACE

ELF regular tinted moisturiser
ELF regular all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF srudio concealer pencil and brush in light
ELF studio complexion perfection
ELF studio cool bronzer
ELF studio blush in candid coral
ELF studio blush in gotta glow
ELF studio mist and set





 



 


EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Revlon Steel Impressions Colorstay 12hr eyeshadow: grey, black, white
ELF LE party palette – white shimmery shade
Maybelline define a line twist up liner in black
ELF regular brightening eye colour in drama
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara



LIPS
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight


 Thank you for reading guys,
Dyna xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product from a giveaway win and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. I love this look!! that lipstick looks gorgeous on you! :) x

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweety xxx :) I adore that lippie actually xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look Dyna!! so clean yet elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the smokey eye looks great and the nude lips go well,do more of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! And you used my palette :D hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prettty!!!!!!!!!!! Love how your skin is always glowing!


    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much guys, you're the sweetest :D and yes, Carla.. I adore the palette xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wore a silver smokey eye too today!

    Im wearing it for work
    but I used the Loreal Quad :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww I like it, grey looks so nice on you Dyna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! love the lippy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hun you really need to contour that nose *no offence*

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol I'd rather not. I happen to love my nose. Whoever doesn't like it, can look the other way. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love grey smokey looks for night and you just show me how easily I can wear them at daytime! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww :D I love smokey eyes too :D I'm glad this was helpful xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorrrgeouss :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts