HAUL!! Wet n Wild's brulee eyeshadow and Mega Volume Mascara !!

Hello guys!!

As you might have read if you "like" my facebook fan page, 
I have a total of four posts for today all are going to be "haul" posts. 
I simply cannot postpone my posts any further, regardless of the exam period. 


Anywhooooooo.. If you have a second I'd really appreciate you answering my question on my facebook fan page about what you would like to see on my blog, and if you hit the "like" button I'll promise to spam you with beauty codes, scoop about my blog and links to stuff I believe you'd be interested in :). 

Haha. 




Anywhoo. I have been eyeing Wet n Wild stuff ever since I starting watching youtube videos, seeing blogs etc etc. I think it's such a hugely successful company with awesome products, it should be international. 

Anyway. I have heard on multiple blog posts and even on youtube, 
that the wet n wild color icon single eyeshadow in brulee is a dupe to MAC's eyeshadow in brule. 
Soo this was an "I-had-to-have-it" buy. Haha

 

So I went on ebay and searched for the item. 
For like £1 or £1.50 more there was bidding on the Wet n Wild Mega Volume Mascara in black with the free eyeshadow. I'm like. BONUS. 
I won, because thankfully no one was bidding. 
Here is the direct LINK, if you'd like to know who the seller was :)

:D So I got this in the mail shortly after, and I will review both,... 
eventually haha. 
I have way too many reviews that I need to do and products to test out.
And trust me, it's so fun!!




haha. Anyway,
that's it for this post. 
Thank you so much for reading :)
I'm going to continue with my marathon for the day. 
I have two posts coming up... YAY!!
An ELF cosmetics haul, and a NYX "haul",.. well it's actually free. 
But I'm going to show you what the lovely people at NYX cosmetics US sent for me. 
YAYYY. 

Thank you so much,
Dyna
xxx
& a virtual squishable hug :D


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts