Favourite Products of the Month: April Favourites !!

Hello sweetie pies ^_^
I know I'm 6 days late on my favourites.. 
but it completely slipped my mind haha. 

Anywho.. it's a long post so .. here are my favourites!! 
Oh and if you haven't already, 
"like" my facebook fan page for promotional codes, 
scoop on my blog and stuff like that :D 
CLICK HERE to see my facebook fan page :D





ELF mineral eyeshadows in innocent and angelic.


I have been loving these eyeshadows especially when I go out. They're perfect on the inner corner and browbone. Highly pigmented and very pretty.








Left: NYX powder blush in cinnamon

I love love love this corally orange blush. It's amazingly gorgeous on.. I use it during the day, evenings. Loving my corals lately and this one is a keeper.



Left: Barry M lip paint in #54 Peach




I have been loving this lipstick :D This is my statement nude bright lipstick. It's a bright orangey corally shade, which looks brilliant on nights out. I have 2 FOTDs coming up with this lipstick [Yes, I pre plan my posts :D - I have too many planned lol]




ELF regular line tinted moisturiser
Finished another tube of these!! This is my favourite fabulous sheer foundation for daytime. It has spf15 and I need to restock as I only have two back ups now.




ELF studio contour brush
This has speeded up my daily make up routine - I take so much time to apply my liner, so I just grab this and apply a darker eyeshadow to define the eye instead. It acts like a pencil brush and it's brilliant. Very soft on the eyes too.




ELF mineral booster in tinted
I actually pressed this product w/ alcohol as the only thing that used to bother me is that it's a loose powder. It's a brilliant make up setting powder and photographs brilliantly. I tend to use this on night outs.

ELF studio cool bronzer
This is my most used bronzer. But I have to use a very light hand with this as it is quite pigmented. Love that it's matte and it's brilliant for the price. I mix the four shades together.



ELF studio blush brush
Love this for blush and highlight. Ever since this came into the picture I only have been using this.








Rimmel Moisture Renew Nude Delight
This is my most moisturising nude lip product. So pretty and wearable on my medium skin tone.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Delight swatch : last one


ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
This is the most amazing little bundle of joy xD Been using this every single day and I love it. Brightens my eyeshadows and makes them last all day. 



ELF studio mist and set

You know when a product is good and you can't live without it, when you go out of the door and feel guilty about putting it on. This thing does that to me. It makes my make up last a whole lot longer preventing smudging and stuff without that icky feeling of the Model in a bottle or the weird old lady perfume to it. I love Model in a Bottle still, because it's more longer lasting but this one is brilliant for daily wear. I have a feeling I'll finish the bottle quite soon. But I do have a back up which I got after ELF's 100,000 likes' promotion.



ELF luminance healthy glow bronzing powder

Of all the highlighter that I own, this is the only repurchase there will be. Cheap packaging and powderiness aside, this is the most luxurious highlighter ever!


ELF complexion perfection studio line
That dent in the product is even further now, I have been using it quite a lot this month. And I stand by what I said in the review... this WILL be a repurchase :D


ELF clear gloss wet lash and brow mascara
Love Love Love this. Within seconds, this gives my brows an ultra polished look. Awesome xD



Collection 2000 Glam Ccrstals dazzling gel liner in #7 Rock Chic and #3 Funk*
These two will oomph up your look on your night out in an instant. I love them. and they're just brilliant xD



NYX HD foundation in HDF #07 warm sand
Love this foundation, it's just brilliant, as I said and showed in my review, this foundation is the best thing out there !!



Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
Since I've been loving corals, this is definitely something I have been adoring.



ELF mineral lipstick in party pink

A pink with strong coral undertones. And yes, another coral product! ahahha




ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
Ever since I got this, I have only been using this shade underneath my eyes. This has a strong yellow undertone to it, it's slightly less coral than ELF all over stick in light beige, but I like this much more.




ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light

This thing suits my skin a lot better. Covers any evil imperfections and I have been adoring it. One of my ELF favourite products. Speaking of ELF favourites, I think I'm going to do a post about that :D

ELF custom eyes in SAGE, MOONDUST, GOLDEN GLOW
I have been using these quite a lot during this month. These are highly pigmented eyeshadows which are ultra pretty on and easy to work with. I'll do a review on these soon.



ELF brightening eye colour in ethereal and drama
Two different spectrums, I have a review on these soon. I adore them :D



Wet n Wil Mega Last Lip Colour in Bare it all 902C

Love this shade. It's a darker nude, but really pretty on :D



ELF nail polish in innocent
REVLON Colorstay  12 hr eyeshadow #16 steel impressions

 *Product markedwas given to me on a random giveaway :)


So that's it for my favourites for this month. A whole lot of them but I hope this helps you guys somehow xxx

Take care gorgeous ones xxx
Support me by following xx
and if you already do leave a comment .. I love reading them xD
Dyna
xoxo


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love these kind of posts, they are so much fun :) You have so many great products. Been wanting to try that NYX foundation, but im not sure which color to go for :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. bare it all is my #1 fav lipstick EVER!! mixing it with other lipglosses and lipsticks make the color so much fun too!

    your blog makes me shop...no bueno!! love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love elf an nyx too!!

    what shade is your ELF tinted moisturizer again? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you say the elf eyeshadow primer is comparable to urban decays primer potion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristyn, I don't own the UDPP yet so I cannot tell. But I won it in a giveaway so it should be coming soon, and I'll be able to test it out. I have read reviews saying that they are very comparable, But I cannot say it is, as I personally have not tried it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monthly Favorites is propably my favorite type of post to read :D I need to start using my elf mineral eyeshadows, they've been so neglected! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts