LOTD !! smokey eyes and coral lips !!

Hello guys :D

I have a Look for you today for which I used affordable products :D :D

So here you go ... :)



 


 

FACE

ELF studio mineral infused face primer

NYX studio HD foundation in #07 warm sand

ELF all over cover stick in # apricot beige

ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light and medium

ELF mineral booster in tinted

NYX rouge cream blush in orange

NYX powder blush in cinnamon

No7 Mirrorball Highlighter

ELF studio cool bronzer

Model in a bottle setting spray for normal skin






EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer

ELF essentials custom eyes in golden glow, moondust

ELF mineral eyeshadow in # innocent, angelic

ELF studio blush in # gotta glow

ELF studio cream liner in # black

ELF studio mineral infused mascara

Ebay False lashes

Duo Lash Adhesive Glue in white/clear

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara



EYEBROWS

ELF studio eyebrow kit in medium

ELF essentials clear gloss lash and brow mascara






LIPS

ELF studio lip lock pencil*
NYX slim lip pencil in coral
Barry M lip paint in peach #54
NYX rouge cream blush in orange

 



Items marked with a * have been sent to me due to giveaway wins. 




Hope you liked this look guys :)
Tata 
Dyna
xoxo


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the companies. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Awesommee!! I can't believe in my eyes how you used cream blush in your lips :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral lips are really my favourite makeup trend this season and you really rocked them!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. actually the lips in person are much brighter.. my camera wasn't picking up the shade properly.. But thanks girls xxx

    and Eva, NYX cream blushes are quite creamy almost lipstick like lecture,... so it's really easy to work with xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. niceee! I love those coral lips! haven't worn them much this year yet but will definetely do so! x

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful, really loving this look ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the first set of pictures I love the 3rd picture from the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts