HAUL!! Sleek Limited Edition Avoir La Peche Collection Blush and Pout Polish !!

 

Hello girls!!!

This is the last "haul" post for today.
It was a very productive day for me today. 
I don't think I ever posted 5 posts in a day. 
It really is quite exhausting. 
But I HAVE to somehow cut down the number of posts I have to do.. 

I have been trying soooo many products 
and I have so many reviews I have to do. 
As some of you may know, 
I'm doing my exams which doesn't make it any easier for me one bit. 

Just imagine. 
Between July the 1st and July the 3rd I'm going to finish four exams.
And I have 8 exams in total and 6 assignments. 
Out of the assignments I finished just 1. 
So yeah it is very hard for me to keep up with my blog and my studies. 
This night I literally did not sleep. 
I didn't even go to bed. 
Because I have to focus and do something. 
And my production mode is during night time. 


 

Anyway, on to the haul...
sooo.
SLEEK have launched their collection: AVOIR LA PECHE a while ago. 
I'm a fan of peaches, corals, oranges and those kind of summery shades. 
Bloggers were raving about it so I had to get it. 


 


I got them off ebay from two different sellers. 
The eyeshadow palette in paraguaya was unavailable on ebay and I believe on their site too. 

Anyway... so I got these two items which I have been using a lot lately. I will review them and provide swatches as soon as I can. 




I loooooooveee the design on the packaging. It's so girly, and cute, and adorable. And the SLEEK blush packaging is amazing!! 

The only weird thing about these two is the names. 

The Sleek Pout Polish tinted lip conditioner is called Sugar May. Uhm. where there's "sugar" in the name, to me that means frost or glitter. So it kind of doesn't relate to it. 

The Sleek Powder Blush is called Pan Tao. Uhm. What happened to names like "Peachy Pumpkin" or "Peach Delight"? I mean. Seriously, how in the name of cosmetics am I going to pronounce that? "Pan Taooeaauu?". Haha. I know, I'm weird. Thank God I'm not doing a youtube video. You would have peed your pants hearing me trying to pronounce it. 





Ok so. 
This concludes my haul post..
Thank you so much for your support again. 
And no matter how hard it is for me 
to make posts for you at this time, 
I'll do it gladly :)) 

Thank you <3 

Dyna




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Pan Tao makes me want to eat Chinese food... yum! But that's a crazy orange color, reminds me of NARS Taj Mahal or NYX's Cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually is an orange coral colour, but surprisingly is s little more wearable and peachy when swatching than NYX cinnamon :) I'll show you in a future post :D xx And about the name.. I couldn't have said it better myself!!! It does remind me of Chinese food haha !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts