Dear -not so secret- Diary....

1.
I need a darn good camera. My camera is currently going crazy but I won't be purchasing a new one till October [I think]. I think I'll invest in a good one, given that I'm using it quite a lot for my lovely blog. Any suggestions for a good camera? 

2. 
I got the Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Brulee and Wet n Wild Mega Volume Mascara in very black in the mail today!! YAY

3. 
I purchased the Sleek Pan Tao limited edition Blush and the Sleek Pout Polish SPF15 tinted lip conditioner in Sugar May from the Avoir la peche limited edition collection :) yay.

4. 
Loving... Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour in Just Peachy. Pretty <3


5. 
I have a ton of school related stuff to do .. I have 8 exams and 6 assignments and I just can't find the will to "really" get my head focused. 


Anyways..
I'm off to get some beauty sleep :)
tata xx

Dyna

Comments

  1. Hi there! Love your site, and this post! I myself have recently created a blog which talks about my personal experience with depression, anxiety and OCD and how I managed to overcome it, writing a blog in a mission to inspire others. Would really appreciate you taking a look, thank you.
    http://thenot-so-secretdiaryofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts