Beauty Spotlight & Beauty Fail of the week!! WEEK #2

Hey guys, I adore favourite posts and all that. 
I also love it when blogs "trash" products that really deserve to be trashed. 

I'm going to do this kind of post once every week. 
I'm not going to promise a"day of the week" 
Because I'm not THAT organised. 

And besides. I don't want to this post by force. 
Because I find that some blogs tend to do that.. 

I just personally find it something "programmed" rather than real. 
As with my favourites of the month, 
I may delay the post and twist it the way I want to.. 
in the sense that.. I will not "schedule" anything. 
I'll just surprise you. 

Yup. I'm a creepy blogger. 

SOOOOO..

I'm going to start with the BAD. 
and let's call this a "BEAUTY FAIL"!

 LUSH flying fox temple balm
UGH.. I rarely ever throw a product out.. 
and I did try to use it like 2-3 times at home.
But I just can't stand the smell. 
It's H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. 
EWW. 
Sorry, I have no good things to say about this.. 



and now.. 
I'm gonna go ahead and let you know what the GOOD part is..
and I'm going to call this a "BEAUTY SPOTLIGHT"

 I desperately tried to feature a product from a different company for the second time, 
but I really couldn't.
This product deserves all the spotlight. 


I am talking about the ELF studio concealer pencil and brush. 
I have it it light and medium. And I adore the texture. I use it on my pimples, and it speeds up the healing process :) I adore this. You can see my full review with swatches HERE


Let me know if you guys like these kind of posts or not :)

Dyna 
xoxo


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the companies. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Did you really taste the temple balm???
    The scent of it is very either you love it or hate it. Supposed to be good for when your suffering PMT. I tried the Woosh temple balm and it really didnt make me stay awake as it is supposed too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I tasted it accidentally.. ugh, It's horrible.. and I'm not even picky with scents in my lip products. I literally threw the product away and used the packaging for my vaseline rosy lips lip balm :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like this product for headaches.It smells very weird,but it magically makes headaches go away applied on the temples and forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the elf concealer pencil too, such a great product! The sales people in Lush really should of told you that flying fox is not for use on the lips! That's pretty bad that they let you think it's a lip balm x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh didn't know that, cooking chincillas.. thanks for sharing.. I just can't smell the product though,.. it's horrible.. at least to me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts