LOTD!! coral lips w/ glittered eyes -- using affordable products!!



 Hello guys, 
I have been wanting to post this look since forever.. 
I think I've worn this like three weeks ago .. 
so yes I should have posted this before.
But you know, I kind of forgot about it haha..



 

 
FACE:

ELF studio mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in warm sand 07
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in medium
ELF all over color sticks in honey and light beige
ELF mineral booster in tinted


ELF studio translucent mattifying powder
ELF studio cool bronzer
NYX rouge cream blush in orange
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
*No7 Mirrorball Highlighter
Model in a bottle setting spray







EYES:
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
88 warm eyeshadow palette
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
ELF studio cream eyeliner in black


Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in #7 Rock Chick, #3 Funk
'celebrity' false lashes
ELF studio mineral infused mascara
L' OREAL voluminous mascara
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara







LIPS:
*ELF studio lip lock pencil
NYX slim lip pencil in coral
Barry M lip paint in #54 peach



Items marked with a * have been sent to me due to giveaway wins. 



Hope you liked this guys, 
I actually am going to post a similar look to this one, 
without the glitter and more ELF products
It's a look which I worn last weekend.
So I'll try to post that  within the next few days.

Till then,
Tata 
Dyna
xoxo


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the companies. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful look.

    Danielle
    Sweet As Honey
    http://sweetashoney2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you think about elf's primer?
    does it really work??


    love the lips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for your lovely comments xx
    @Chiara, ELF's primer works brilliantly I have had it for a while.. I have all three ELF primers .. you can check out the comparison post here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2010/12/best-or-favourite-eyeshadow-eyelid-eye.html

    I also have the TFSI one and the UD one.. but haven't opened then yet, but I'll try to do so soon and do posts about that xx

    Hope this helps hun x
    hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glitter eyeliner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts