ELF regular lipstick in seductive vs mineral lipstick in party pink swatch comparisons!!

Hello guys, 
Today I don't have that much time to write a lengthy review ...
so I got a post with swatch comparisons for 
ELF regular lipstick in seductive, 
ELF regular lipstick in seductive in combo with ELF mineral lipstick in natural nymph 
and 
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink.

ELF regular lipstick in seductive in combo with ELF mineral lipstick in natural nymph 
ELF regular lipstick in seductive,
ELF regular lipstick in seductive applied sheer
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink.
ELF regular lipstick in seductive in combo with ELF mineral lipstick in natural nymph 
ELF regular lipstick in seductive,
ELF regular lipstick in seductive applied sheer
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink.
ELF regular lipstick in seductive in combo with ELF mineral lipstick in natural nymph 
ELF regular lipstick in seductive,
ELF regular lipstick in seductive applied sheer
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink.

 I used to love using ELF regular lipstick in seductive in combo with ELF mineral lipstick in natural nymph, it sort of makes it more rosy looking and I have received compliments over this :)) My ELF seductive lipstick broke, I didn't bother fixing it so I don't really wear this combo anymore :)

If you're looking for a pin up reddish rosy pink shade, ELF regular lipstick in seductive might be the shade for you. I personally don't like the red tint, so I hardly ever wore it.

ELF regular lipstick can be applied sheer and it acts as a kind of stain this way :)))

ELF mineral lipstick in party pink is my favourite out of these four lip shades / combo :)) It's a corally tinted pink. This is NOT a coral, it is still a pink, but you can visibly see the strong coral sheen to it :))


Texture-wise: The mineral lipsticks are softer, have a sheen to them, less long lasting
Packaging: Mineral lipstick looks sleek whereas regular looks a bit cheap


I hope this post was helpful somehow, 
and if not, 
I hope you enjoy seeing swatches of lipsticks as much as I do, 
I know, I'm a freak haha. 
Tata for now. I'm off to the boredom of studying :))
Good Luck to anyone out there having their exams / school stuff. 
and I wish those who don't an awesome day :))

Dyna



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This post makes me wanna try them! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mineral lipsticks by Elf, they are so good :) One of my regular lipsticks also broke which sucks but i can still use it :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice range of colors...the mineral make up brings with itself lots of good quality and long durability.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts