FOTD: a clean polished look :)) + random ramble #


Hello guys :D :D 
As you probably know - or probably not -
I have my exams in less than a week. 
8 exams, that is, and 6 bloody assignments. 

So this week has been a week of sleepless nights, 
and online shopping temptations xD

haha. If you don't already, go ahead and "like" my facebook fan page.. 
it's not just blog related... it's MORE than that. 
HERE is my fan page, that is, if you want to check it out, 
If not. You can always scroll down ;)



Nevermind. 
So yesterday I had my brithday. 
It was a really cute birthday. Loved it from beginning to end. 
I did my driving theory test. 
And guess what? Got full marks *flips her hair*
hahaha. Soo happy... :D 
That was my "best" birthday present to be honest. 

But hold up. 
I got more... !!
Remember I told you NYX cosmetics had contacted me to send me some stuff ?? 
It arrived yesterday!!!!! 
WOOOOAHHH!!!

But I'll do a full blog post on that.. 
so you can check out the products for yourself :)))
I'll also do reviews and stuff on them - 
but remember I would NEVER sabotage my reputation for free products. 
And I will NEVER mislead.
I WILL say the truth. !!
Promise.. xD

This mornign the phone I ordered off ebay came along!!.. 
I think I have said before that my mobile got stolen. 
YES! I slept on the bus and someone really stupid decided to steal 
my ugly quite bulky all scratched phone.
But I loved that phone. Kind of. 

So I ordered a phone off ebay. Something like the "old Nokia" I used to have.. before this one..
I had Nokia N72 which got stolen.. 
and now I rebought the Nokia 6234 [which also got stolen around 3 years ago]
Yes, I don't have luck with phones. haha. 
So I didn't get an expensive one - because A. I'm pretty clumsy. and B. If it gets stolen I'll go crazy haha. 
So the phone arrived today .. and I'm adoring it. Again. haha



 

Anyway. 
Moral of this post: FOTD.

So here we go ..




This is what used:


FACE:
ELF tinted moisturiser in honey
ELF regular line all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio complexion perfection
ELF studio candid coral blush
ELF studio cool bronzer
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance


 
EYES:
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Revlon Colorstay Steel Impressions palette
ELF brightening eye color in ethereal
ELF studio cream liner
L'OREAL voluminous mascara in black
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara in black
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in clear
LIPS:
ELF mineral lipstick in party pink


Thank you so much for your lovely comments and endless support.. 
You guys brighten up my day .. literally!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
Love y'all

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Congrats on passing your driving theory exam Dyna!
    Can't wait to see the all the NYX stuff you got! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your driving theory :3
    Also, Happy belated birthday!! ^^~
    Can't wait for your NYX reviews.. good luck on your exams + assignments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look!! I love the winged eyeliner :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and CONGRATS on passing your driving theory exam, thats really amazing :)
    So excited to see what NYX sent you :))))

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much guys !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, i'm excited to see your nyx haul. also, sorry about your phone...

    i also think it's amazing that you used elf products only. amazing, you look great. and lastly, has anyone ever told you that you look like ashley tisdale?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on passing! Happy belated birthday too :)

    Sorry to hear about your phone sounds like it was a scary experience! But good hearing you got a new one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much JC! :)) I love elf products :)))
    but I don't like their mascaras and blushes that much, which is why I use other products :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh .. and just one another person here on blogger told me that I look like her, but I think it's just on photos because no one has ever said that in person haha. But I'm not complaining, Ashley is gorgeous :))))

    I was also once told I look like Hillary Duff's sister haha xD If only I had the same Hollywood potential :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Enigma, it wasn't scary at all becuase it was more of a "I can't find it "rather than "Give me your phone or I'll shoot you" situation haha . I kind of freaked out about all the numbers I lost.. not that I get contacted by too many people, I just lost all the numbers from classmates and stuff like that, but thank God there's facebook. :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is the look i've been wearing for the past couple days. i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts