FOTD: A very pretty simple look - "less is more" !!!




FOTD: A very pretty simple look - "less is more" !!!



Hello guys!!!
If you haven't already “like” my facebook fan page over HERE.
It would mean a lot to me..
It is also the main place where I communicate promotional codes, offers, tips, answer questions directly etc :D I also link everything blog related over there so you can get the first scoop as I post a blog post or planning on one xxx
Anywho..
I have an FOTD today... :D
It's pretty wearable so I think anyone could wear it xD



















What I used?




FACE

ELF all over cover stick in honey 
Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation in Natural #3 *
NYX powder blush in peach
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
ELF cool bronzer




EYES


ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Revlon Steel Impressions Eyeshadow Palette
ELF cream liner studio line
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara




EYEBROWS

ELF eyebrow kit in medium
ELF clear gel lash and brow




LIPS

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please



Products marked with an * were not bought by my own money. They were given to me on a giveaway :)




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. You look really pretty on those pics (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup looks flawless. Very pretty! I really like the lip color too.

    Nice post
    xoDale

    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you re so pretty!! your skin looks beautiful !!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh.. xD you guys are the sweetest :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! Love the eye make-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovee your lip color. Less is definitely more! You are beautiful, hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so pretty!!!

    i love that u always use affordable products!!!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want Pink Please but they are now discontinued. :( You're right this is definitely a wearable look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great Dyna :) How long did it take you to do this? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Stavroula, I would say 15-20 mins :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! Pretty quick! I can do it lol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts