FOTD!!: smoke me out bronzey look :))

Hello guys xD

While I'm still drowning in boredom during this study period..
I have a FOTD today.. xD 
and here are the photos:





and Here is what I used:

FACE

ELF tinted moisturiser in honey
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio complexion perfection
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
NYC bronzer in sunny
ELF studio golden bronzer
ELF studio mist and set




EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Manhattan Multi Effects Eyeshadow in Beige 
ELF brightening eye colour in butternut – medium brown and dark brown
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
L' Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara in clear


LIPS

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga' 900B



That's it for today .. 
if I don't decide to pop up another post,
you never know haha :P 


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. you look very sunkissed, in a good way. :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the whole bronzey nude look! You look GORGEOUS! <3

    I love your earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sara.H :D :D I adore those peacock earrings I wear them all the time :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!! i love natural makeup :) xxxxx
    ps i love love love your nail polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks babe :D.. the nail polish is by accessorize.. in mermaid.. It's gorgeous in person.. I'm going to do a review about it soon :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your very lucky to have brown eyes you can wear whatever colour eyeshadows you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my eyes weren't brown haha.. I love green eyes. But you've got to work with what you got :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts