Blog Sale Haul !! : feat. Wet n Wild, ELF, Revlon, NYC ....

Hello guys xD 

I literally cannot postpone posts any further haha. 
I was trying to post one post per day.. 

But MAN. Do I have too many planned!!

So I have a haul today from a Blog Sale by Stephanie.. 
which you all should check out HERE
especially if you live in Europe and you can't get US stuff :)))
All of the stuff is either new, swatched or used very few times.


So here is what I got: 


 ELF studio Complexion Brush
ELF regular line hypershine lip gloss in Bubble Gum
ELF studio golden bronzer x2
NYC New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720
Manhattan Multi Effect Eyeshadow in #152 Beige
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 900B Pink Suga'
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 903B Just Peachy
NYC ultra last lip wear in 407B
NYC ultra last lip wear in 412B
 
I will obviously check the products out and will review them as soon as I can :)))
She also included sweets in there. But I ate them straight away. haha xD 
And boyyyy were they good :D
I hope you liked what I got and I definitely suggest you check out that blog sale out xD


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the blog sale. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. love your haul. lately i've been digging drugstore hauls more than high end, which is unheard of haha. your blog has made me order some stuff from elf's website. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts